We’ve already moved quickly into 2016, but wanted to pause for a moment and look back at the year that set the stage for what’s happening now. The theme of growing stronger together took on a new and exciting meaning throughout the course of 2015. With the help and support of a community of now over one million people dedicated to entrepreneurship, this global ecosystem has hit some incredible milestones:
- UP Global officially became part of the Techstars family as Startup Programs
- The Techstars Foundation launched
- The Ventures team made some big bets
- 10 new Accelerators opened around the world from Atlanta to Tel Aviv to Cape Town
- Sphero gave life to the most popular new Star Wars character, BB-8
- Owlet’s infant wearable stole the show at CES
- FounderCon broke attendance records as it headed home to Boulder
- Startup Programs’ Community Leaders put on over a thousand events in more than 600 cities
You’ll find these stories, numbers, and more in this year’s Impact Report. We created this report because we wanted to:
- Highlight the accomplishments of the global ecosystem (that’s you);
- Get you (or an aspiring entrepreneur you know) excited about joining us around the world;
- Thank you, most importantly!
Take a look, give yourself a pat on the back, and then share it with a fellow entrepreneurial spirit!
Thank you for making us part of your Entrepreneurial Journey, we’re humbled to continue it with you into what’s already been a great 2016!
View fullscreen (more fun)
[su_button url=”https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m0cd8jxzzxk8y9/Power%20of%20the%20Network%20-%20Techstars%202015.pdf?dl=1″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#15a748″ size=”9″ center=”yes” radius=”0″]Download the PDF[/su_button]