Discover an upcoming startup event near you!
Techstars Startup Programs: Action-oriented programs in your community that power every step of the entrepreneurial journey.
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup. As you learn how to create a real company, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started.
- Startup Weekend FemTech – September 8 – 10, 2017 (Stockholm, Sweden)
The first Startup Weekend FemTech, powered by Danske Bank and SUP46. An event created for women, by women.
- Startup Weekend Liege Airport, Horse Edition – October 27 – 30, 2017 (Liege, Belgium)
For the first time ever, a Startup Weekend on the equine industry at a location where thousands of horses transit each year.
- Startup Weekend Bohol Tourism – September 29 – October 1, 2017 (Bohol, Philippines)
Join us for the Philippines’ first ever themed edition of Startup Weekend.
To see a full list of upcoming Startup Weekend events, please check out this map.
Techstars Startup Week™ brings entrepreneurs, local leaders, and friends together over five days to build momentum and opportunity around your community’s unique entrepreneurial identity. Join in a celebration led by entrepreneurs and hosted in the entrepreneurial spaces you love.
- Startup Week Austin – October 9–13, 2017
- Startup Week Valencia – November 13–17, 2017
- Startup Week Bergen – November 13–17, 2017
- Startup Week Tampa Bay – February 12–16, 2018
Participants can choose the events they’d like to attend. Typically these events are held at various venues across a city. Speakers from the community, and outside it, are brought in to share their story to motivate and inspire the entrepreneurial community. Local organizers select the tracks they feel are most relevant to their community and choose speakers based on those tracks.
To see all upcoming Startup Week events, please check out this list.