Discover an upcoming startup event near you!
Techstars Startup Programs: Action-oriented programs in your community that power every step of the entrepreneurial journey.
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup. As you learn how to create a real company, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started.
- Startup Weekend Bekaa – Agri-Food-Water Innovation – Dec. 8 – 10, 2017 (Bekaa, Lebanon)
Techstars Startup Weekend is the place to look for a team, create a prototype of your idea, validate your business idea, and receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, all in one weekend.
- Startup Weekend Blockchain Edition – Dec. 15 – 17, 2017 (Hyderabad, Telangana, India)
Startup Weekend Hyderabad Blockchain Edition.
- Techstars Startup Weekend Montreal – Sharing Economy – Jan. 12 – 14, 2018 (Montreal, QC, Canada)
Join us to help build the future of a social, inclusive and sustainable economy!
To see a full list of upcoming Startup Weekend events, please check out this map.
Techstars Startup Week brings entrepreneurs, local leaders, and friends together over five days to build momentum and opportunity around your community’s unique entrepreneurial identity. Join in a celebration led by entrepreneurs and hosted in the entrepreneurial spaces you love.
- Techstars Startup Week Camarillo – December 4–8, 2017
- Techstars Startup Week Kyiv – February 12–16, 2018
- Techstars Startup Week Phoenix – February 19–23, 2018
Participants can choose the events they’d like to attend. Typically these events are held at various venues across a city. Speakers from the community, and outside it, are brought in to share their story to motivate and inspire the entrepreneurial community. Local organizers select the tracks they feel are most relevant to their community and choose speakers based on those tracks.
To see all upcoming Startup Week events, please check out this list.