Discover an upcoming startup event near you!
Techstars Startup Programs: Action-oriented programs in your community that power every step of the entrepreneurial journey.
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup. As you learn how to create a real company, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started.
- Techstars Startup Weekend Hong Kong Fashion 2.0 – Dec. 8 – 10, 2017 (Hong Kong, China)
Create solutions that impact how humans evolve and disrupt the fashion industry.
- Techstars Startup Weekend Georgetown 2017 – Dec. 8 – 10, 2017 (Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia)
Your idea in 54 hours.
- Techstars Startup Weekend Tashkent – Jan. 19 – 21, 2018 (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Build your Tashkent startup in 54 hours!
To see a full list of upcoming Startup Weekend events, please check out this map.
Techstars Startup Week brings entrepreneurs, local leaders, and friends together over five days to build momentum and opportunity around your community’s unique entrepreneurial identity. Join in a celebration led by entrepreneurs and hosted in the entrepreneurial spaces you love.
- Techstars Startup Week Fort Collins – February 26–March 2, 2018
- Techstars Startup Week Sevilla – May 7–11, 2018
- Techstars Startup Week Boulder – May 14–18, 2018
Participants can choose the events they’d like to attend. Typically these events are held at various venues across a city. Speakers from the community, and outside it, are brought in to share their story to motivate and inspire the entrepreneurial community. Local organizers select the tracks they feel are most relevant to their community and choose speakers based on those tracks.
To see all upcoming Startup Week events, please check out this list.